Coming up on the end of a long month, but don’t worry, we’re still here and going strong. If you need anywhere safe to go at this time, Wicked Grounds is always here for you to come and get away. If you’re falling on hard times? Come in and get one of our “support coffees” (or tea). They’re free, and you can still utilize the safe space.
Also, another reminder that we are up on Patreon! Please check us out, and even if you can’t spare anything, let others know about us.
Looking for what’s coming up? Here’s a list of our events for the week!
- Saturday, February 18: Do you enjoy arts and crafts? I know, who doesn’t? Then you should come out to Crafty and Kinky, from 3-5pm.
- Sunday, February 19: The monthly Bring Your Human Animal Night will be happening from 7-9pm. This is a time for human animals and their handlers to come for some fun socializing and to romp around in a fun and safe environment.
- Monday, February 20: Are you Polyamorous? Curious about what it means to be poly? Maybe you’re just starting to explore the world of Poly and want to talk with others like yourself? The Poly Under 40 Coffeehouse Munch will be happening from 7-10pm. This isn’t a huge class, but more of a social group to just get together and meet with likeminded individuals.
- Tuesday, February 21: Are you an entrepreneur or small business owner in the kink community? Would you like to swap notes with other kinky businessfolk, build community, and perhaps even (oh my) network? Then you should join in on the Kinky Entrepreneurs Munch from 11am-1pm. This months focus is on surviving Folsom! Are you a Rope Enthusiast? Planning on going to Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) Rope Night? Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for the Pre-meet Munch for some coffee and socializing before the event at Alchemy. From 7:30-9:30 is the SoJ Mentoring Social the Society of Janus is meeting for a fun, inclusive atmosphere for anyone interested in their Mentoring Program. Connect, ask questions, offer guidance, etc.
- Wednesday, February 22: This Wednesday is The San Francisco Littles Munch from 6-9pm, and is open to anyone who's into or curious about consensual age play between adults. So whether you identify as a big, a little, a switch, or if you're still exploring, or just looking to have fun, play, and meet like people, then this might be the munch for you! Remember to hold onto your receipt of more than $10 to get a discount at Bondage a Go-Go the door.
- Thursday, February 23: The monthly Shy: The Unsocial Social will be meeting from 7:30-9:30pm. This munch is a community and gathering for those with social anxiety or shyness to support one another. Especially those who identify as kinky and/or poly.
- Friday, February 24: New to the kink and BDSM community, and looking to meet others and learn more? Then the Foundations Munch, from 7-9pm, is perfect for you. Foundations is a BDSM 101 education group that usually puts on a small demo class.
- Saturday, February 25: Today from 6-8pm the Sober in Leather group will be meeting for their monthly Clean and Sober Munch. Great for anyone who is part of the leather scene. Wicked Grounds will also be on the road at two back to back parties at the SF Citadel! Firstly from 2-7pm is Wild Things a party for furries, petplayers, and the like. Then for all you rope enthusiasts, or those interested, will be the Naughty Knotty Party from 8pm-1am.
- Sunday, February 26: From 4-6pm is the Cuddle Munch and Workshop. This is a safe place to explore connection and physical touch through gentle, non-sexual, intimacy. You will be guided through a series of group exercises in a safe and comfortable environment. Then later that night, if you’re interested in spirituality, and possibly how that ties into your kink, or lifestyle, then the Kinky Spirituality Munch will be from 7-9pm.