Wicked Grounds has been getting a lot of amazing support on Patreon. We’re getting much closer to getting our classes and information out to those who can’t quite make it here on a weekly or even monthly basis. If you’ve already supported, thank you! If you’re interested, please check it out.
Also a reminder, Wicked Grounds still has many support coffees! This is for anyone who doesn’t quite have the funds to afford coffee, but still need a safe place to come and chill. The support coffees are good for tea as well.
Wondering what’s coming up? Here’s our list of events for the coming week!
- Friday, February 3: Are you kinky (or interested), FAAB (female assigned at birth) and identify as a trans guy, FTM, trans boy/boi, and/or similar? Then you should come to the FTM Munch munch, now every first Friday of the month, from 7-9pm.
- Saturday, February 4: In a Total Power Exchange relationship? Interested in one? Then come to the Total Power Exchange Brunch Munch from 11:30am-1:30pm. The purpose of the Total Power Exchange Munch is to offer support, information and community for those in power/authority lifestyle dynamics of all sorts. Also, tonight Wicked Grounds will be on the road at two separate locations! Firstly, Twisted Windows, an amazing night of performances, play, and activities! Second, we will be at the monthly Newcomers (Plus Everyone Else) Party, for all people new to the kink and BDSM scene, as well as an all inclusive party.
- Sunday, February 5: Are you a man into rubber? Part of the rubber community? The Rubber Men of San Francisco meetup is from 1-3pm. Then, our annual PUPPY BOWL for human puppies, and other critters, to come and have fun and play. For those of you who aren’t quite into the Super Bowl, but want to watch some fun petplay action, come and join us from 3:30-5:30 for a fun and amazing afternoon.
- Monday, February 6: From 6:30-8:30pm will be the Curious Kinksters Munch, which is a “show and tell” type munch, for people to bring and show off their toys. This munch is great for newbies and experienced players alike to bring their curiosity and have fun. Today will also be opening a little later, at 11am to 10pm.
- Tuesday, February 7: Are you a Rope Enthusiast? Planning on going to Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) Rope Night? Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for the Pre-meet Munch for some coffee and socializing before the event at the Catalyst. Are you into the leather scene? Interested? Do you like books? Ever thought of joining a book club, but couldn’t decide what kind to attend? Well Leather Bound Book Group will be meeting from 7-8:30pm. Also from 7-9pm is the Godless Perverts Social Club. This is a munch for socializing with other atheists who are also in the kink, queer, BDSM, etc. community.
- Wednesday, February 8: All non-male identified tops and switches, ages 18-40 are welcome to attend the TNG Femdom Munch from 7-9pm. This is a munch for all non-male identified tops and switches to come socialize and discuss relevant topics and connect with other dommes. We will also be open until 11pm for all those who want to grab a bite or drink before heading over to Bondage-a-Go-Go at Cat Club around the corner. Remember to hang onto your receipt of $10 or more to get a discount at the door.
- Thursday, February 9: Into magic, energy work, spirituality, and the like? Then come to the Sex Magic Coffee Social from 7-9pm. This is an intermediate level class, but beginners are still welcome to come, socialize, and learn.
- Friday, February 10: Are you enamored with strange, mysterious creatures? Mythological or supernatural? Come to the Monster Girl Munch from 7-9pm. Despite it being about monster “girls”, all creatures, genders, and otherwise are welcome.
- Saturday, February 11: For all lactation fetishists, there will be a Milk Munch from 11:30am-1:30pm.
- Sunday, February 12: For anyone who is into or curious about erotic hypnosis, there will be an Erotic Hypnosis Peershare. If you’re new and curious about it, we ask that you show up at 2pm to get some basics before the meetup from 3-5pm. Curious about rubber? Wearing, caring for, the society around it? Then come to the SF Rubber Munch from 7-9pm. This munch is hosted by the Rubber Women of San Francisco.