So, Wicked Grounds Playground is happening again!! We are super exciting to be hosting another play party and we hope to see several of our regulars there! It’s a chance to get out of the “kitchen” and into the bedroom!
Also, we will be hosting a day of Art and Resistance on Inauguration day as a form of protest. Look at our Friday the 20th listing for more information.
If you’re looking for other things to do throughout the coming week, here’s the list of our munches!
- Friday, January 13: No munches, but the Café will be closing early, at 8pm to allow for our second Wicked Grounds Playground from 8pm-1am, being hosted at the Citadel.
- Saturday, January 14: For all lactation fetishists, there will be a Milk Munch from 11:30am-1:30pm. Then for all you “brats” out there, we will be having the Brat Pack Munch from 2-4pm. Wicked Grounds will also be on the road at the CRAVE, an inclusive women’s party, from 8pm-1am.
- Sunday, January 15: At 11am is the Ms. SF Leather competition Victory Brunch! Where you can come meet the new Ms. SF Leather, as well as enjoy the company of the other amazing contestants. Also the monthly Bring Your Human Animal Night will be happening from 7-9pm. This is a time for human animals and their handlers to come for some fun socializing and to romp around in a fun and safe environment.
- Monday, January 16: Are you Polyamorous? Curious about what it means to be poly? Maybe you’re just starting to explore the world of Poly and want to talk with others like yourself? The Poly Under 40 Coffeehouse Munch will be happening from 7-10pm. This isn’t a huge class, but more of a social group to just get together and meet with likeminded individuals.
- Tuesday, January 17: Are you an entrepreneur or small business owner in the kink community? Would you like to swap notes with other kinky businessfolk, build community, and perhaps even (oh my) network? Then you should join in on the Kinky Entrepreneurs Munch from 11am-1pm. This months focus is on surviving Folsom! Are you a Rope Enthusiast? Planning on going to Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) Rope Night? Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for the Pre-meet Munch for some coffee and socializing before the event at Alchemy. From 7:30-9:30 is the SoJ Mentoring Social the Society of Janus is meeting for a fun, inclusive atmosphere for anyone interested in their Mentoring Program. Connect, ask questions, offer guidance, etc.
- Wednesday, January 18: Do you crossdress or are a dominant or supporter who enjoys the company of crossdressing persons? Crossdressing Club (Sissy Night) will be meeting from 7-10pm. This night is focused on the feminine and ultra-feminine, so the term sissy is to denote ruffles and extravagance, not humiliation. Remember to hold onto your receipt of $10 or more to get discount admission into Bondage-a-Go-Go!
- Thursday, January 19: Are you in a service D/s relationship? Ever been curious of being in one, or starting one with your partner? Come to the Elegant D/s Munch from 6:30-9:30pm. 6:30 for the submissives to get the place set up for the dominants to come in at 7.
- Friday, January 20: Due to the nature of today (inauguration) Wicked Grounds will be participating in a protest. We are making the day a Day of Art and Resistance. Doors will be open, however the café will be closed to everything except coffee and tea. We will be using the prepaid coffees from our Wall of Hearts to give people drinks while they come to the café as a community. More than a place of business, we are a place of community and acceptance. So if you want to participate in our form of peaceful protest, please come join us.