Holidays are finally over and it seems like everyone is back to work, school, and whatever your normal is. We hope the new year is treating you well, and we look forward to giving you another year of constant kinky, queer, clean, and sometimes not so clean, fun.
We have a wide variety of munches every month. Here’s what’s going on this coming week!
- Saturday, January 7: In a Total Power Exchange relationship? Interested in one? Then come to the Total Power Exchange Brunch Munch from 11:30am-1:30pm. The purpose of the Total Power Exchange Munch is to offer support, information and community for those in power/authority lifestyle dynamics of all sorts. Are you a trans woman, or transfeminine non-binary person? Are you seeking to socialize with others like yourself? Then the Transfeminine Munch will be perfect for you. The munch will go from 7-9pm and is just a safe place for any transfem person to come and just be yourself with others like yourself. Wicked Grounds will also be on the road at the Newcomers Plus Party at the Citadel.
- Sunday, January 8: For anyone who is into or curious about erotic hypnosis, there will be an Erotic Hypnosis Peershare. If you’re new and curious about it, we ask that you show up at 2pm to get some basics before the meetup from 3-5pm. Curious about rubber? Wearing, caring for, the society around it? Then come to the SF Rubber Munch from 7-9pm. This munch is hosted by the Rubber Women of San Francisco.
- Monday, January 9: So you’re new to the kink community and have questions? Have you been curious about the community, and want support on your exploration? Perhaps you want to talk to others who have an idea of what you’re going through. Maybe you just want to meet a few friendly people before your first class or event. Come out to the SOJ’s Newcomer Crash Course from 7-8:30pm to meet some members of SOJ as well as newcomers like yourself. All those attending get 10% off all toys and books at Wicked Grounds.
- Tuesday, January 10: Are you a Rope Enthusiast? Planning on going to Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) Rope Night? Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for the Pre-meet Munch for some coffee and socializing before the event at The Catalyst. Are you into the leather scene? Interested? Do you like books? Ever thought of joining a book club, but couldn’t decide what kind to attend? Well Leather Bound Book Group will be meeting from 7-8:30pm. Are you a pet player? Friends with one? Maybe curious? Then stop by the SF Stampede Munch from 8-9:30pm for an entertaining and educational time in the world of pet play.
- Wednesday, January 11: All non-male identified tops and switches, ages 18-40 are welcome to attend the TNG Femdom Munch from 7-9pm. This is a munch for all non-male identified tops and switches to come socialize and discuss relevant topics and connect with other dommes. We will also be open until 11pm for all those who want to grab a bite or drink before heading over to Bondage-a-Go-Go at Cat Club around the corner. Remember to hang onto your receipt of $10 or more to get a discount at the door.
- Thursday, January 12: Into magic, energy work, spirituality, and the like? Then come to the Sex Magic Coffee Social from 7-9pm. This is an intermediate level class, but beginners are still welcome to come, socialize, and learn.
- Friday, January 13: No munches, but the Café will be closing early, at 8pm to allow for our second Wicked Grounds Playground from 8pm-1am, being hosted at the Citadel.