Here are a few events to fill your sultry days and lengthening nights:
And don't forget we're open all day too! We open at 8am every weekday and 11am every weekend for your breakfast, lunch and snack needs in kinky community.
- Wed, 8/19 7-10pm: Crossdressing Club of SF Presents Sissy Night. Crossdressers, transfolk (full time, part time, any time at all), sissies, cosplayers, cis-men that wear panties, women and gender bending folks of all kinds welcome. The focus is on the feminine and ultra-feminine so we use the word "sissy" to denote ruffles and extravagance, not humiliation. Dominants and supporters who enjoy sissy and cd/tv energy also invited.
- Fri, 8/21 6-8pm: Slutty Bookclub. Have you been dying to have in-depth discussions with other intellectual kinksters? Have you wanted to read books recommended to you, but have difficulty staying motivated by yourself? We would love to have you join us in this philosophical journey. We will be reading a series of books related to Kink and Polyamory, and discussing them. Our first book will be the Ethical Slut, by Dossie Easton and Janet Hardy, widely regarded as the seminal book on polyamory. This group is perfect for both those exploring an initial interest in its topics and wishing to learn more, and those who have been practicing kink and polyamory for a long time.
- Sat, 8/22 6-10pm: Wicked Games. Wicked Games is a monthly (4th Saturday) event at Wicked Grounds Cafe. It is an opportunity to relax, play come games (everything from cards to board games to social games) with other kinky people in a friendly and inviting space. We are adding a new focus on play testing new prototype games, so come play something you have never played before, or one of our broad library of games with like minded friends and strangers!
- Sun, 8/23 3-5pm: Flying Over Walls: LGBTQ Prisoner Letter Writing Meet-up. This month's letterwriting & pen pal meet-up will be part of a series of coordinated actions to End Solitary Confinement happening statewide on the 23rd of August . This date emphasizes the 23 or more hours every day that people are kept in solitary confinement in 7 x 11 foot concrete cells.
- Mon, 8/24 8-10pm: Let's Build a Scene! Munch. Scenes are the backbone of our kinky play. Yet, they can be daunting to create. From negotiation to props, from public to private, this munch is a way for the expert and the beginner to share thoughts, ideas, and concerns, pick up new ideas and ways of exploring scene building and play. Each munch will cover a bit of safety, a bit of fun and help you negotiate hotter and better scenes while giving you a chance for a bit of mingling to discuss the topic and make new kinky friends.
- Tues, 8/25 7:30-9:30pm: Rubber Men of SF Game Gear Looking for something to do all geared with other guys that isn’t in a loud bar? Join the Rubber Men of San Francisco for an evening of fun and socializing over board games, coffee and fetish gear. Come on down in your gear and join us for a game of Cards Against Humanity or one of your other favorites like Uno and Taboo. Gear is encouraged but not required. Gear does not need to be rubber exclusive,
- Wed, 8/26 6-8pm: August San Francisco Littles' Munch. The San Francisco Littles Munch welcomes anyone who is into or curious about consensual age play between adults. So whether you identify as a big. a little, a baby, something in between, or if you're new and trying to find what you like, if you're looking for a fun way to spend a wednesday night this munch might just be the place for you!
- Wed, 8/26 8-10pm: Pre Bondage-a-Go-Go Munch. New to Bondage-a-Go-Go? Meet up with experienced BaGG members at Wicked Grounds to get the lowdown before heading over to the Cat Club.
- Thursday, 8/27 7-9pm: All Things Feet!. All Things Feet! is a pansexual munch covering topics related to feet, footwear, and all the fetishes related to them.
- Friday, 8/28 7-9pm: Foundations Munch. On the last Friday of every month Foundations, a pansexual BDSM 101 kink education group, sits down at Wicked Grounds to provide the opportunity for our larger community to get to know us! We have various demos, like mini classes, to give you a taste of what you will experience should you decide to join us. The demo class usually starts a little after 7 pm so join us then or you'll miss out!
- Friday, 8/28 7-9pm: Fangirl Munch! Do you identify as a fangirl? Join with others to geek out on your favorite fandoms! (NOTE: This event occurs in the Wicked Grounds front room.)
- Saturday, 8/29 11am-8pm: Back to School! A Kink Education Fair. It’s back to school time, and why should kinksters be left out? Whether you’re taking the brave steps to go to your very first kink venue or honoring a resolution to take your BDSM education to the next level, you’ll find the connections and information you need at Wicked Grounds this coming Saturday, August 29th. There will be a variety of demos, classes and meet-ups for kinksters of all levels throughout the day. Check the event listing for a schedule.
- Sunday, 8/30 Noon-2pm. SoJ Connections Monoga-Munch. Are you monogamous and looking to date? Come to our munch. We will have name tags and Ice breaker cards!
- Sunday, 8/30 7-9:30pm: Kinky Spirituality Munch is a monthly gathering for those who are interested in mixing their kink and their spiritual lives.
- Monday, 8/31 7-10pm: Sultry Summer's End at Wicked Grounds. Join us in the countdown to Labor Day for an end of summer cap off. Cool down with pina colada milkshakes and tropical Italian sodas! Groove to surf rock and island tunes while you swap stories of your hottest summer play dates. Dress code? The campier your summerwear, the better! Wear your favorite surf gear, beach wear, aloha shirts, summer dresses, and itty bitty teeny weeny polka dot bikinis for 10% off all food and beverages. No beachwear? No problem. We'll have lei's for you at the door.