We open at 8am every weekday and 11am on Saturday and Sunday.
We close at 10pm Sunday - Tuesday, and 11pm Wednesday - Saturday.
- Every Monday, 2-6pm: Excessive Use of Dice plays D&D. (See event listings here for June 1, June 8, June 15, June 22, and June 29.
- Every Tuesday and Thursday, 8-10pm: Chair Massage with Randy of Knowing Touch Massage
- Monday, June 1 7:30-9:30pm: Humiliation Play Munch
- Tuesday, June 2 7-9pm: Godless Perverts Social Club. Join Godless Perverts on Tuesday, June 2, for an evening of conversation and socializing. Community is one of the reasons we started Godless Perverts. There are few enough places to land when you decide that you’re an atheist; far fewer if you’re also LGBT, queer, kinky, poly, trans, or are just interested in sexuality. And the alt-sex community is not always welcoming to non-believers. So please join us!
- Wednesday, June 3 6-10pm: Bondage Mini Trunk Show. Interested in getting started with rope bondage, or taking your rigging to the next level? Our resident rope nerds will be on hand the first Wednesday of every month to help you start -- or build out -- your bondage kit.
- Wednesday, June 3 7-9pm: Rope Bite SF. Whether you've been tying up your friends since you were 5 or have just picked up your first piece of rope, everyone is welcome to join in for this light social event. Bring rope, drink a cup of coffee or tea, and meet a new friend. This is a pansexual, all-inclusive gathering for those over 18 and interested in rope.
- Thursday, June 4 6-7pm: Society of Janus Helping Hands Meetup. SoJ Helping Hands is a new community service and volunteer group. This meeting is intended to gather a few like minded people, brainstorm ideas for possible service projects, get contacts for groups/organizations for whom we could volunteer, and encourage people to help set up such events.
- Thursday, June 4 7-9pm (FRONT ROOM): Little Scouts June Llama Meeting. Monthly Little Scouts meeting on the 1st Thursday of the month to discuss upcoming events and classes. Also a great introduction for new little ducklings coming to get their feet wet. A great meeting for experienced ducklings to step up, volunteer, learn and evolved to llama and super llama! All age players welcomed!
- Thursday, June 4 7-9:30pm: Elegant D/s Munch: Elegant Communication. Join us at Wicked Grounds to serve and be served in a genteelly kinky setting while we discuss and practice the fine art of elegant communication. There are so many aspects to communicating well, couthly, and with style; should one use phone, Facebook, Twitter, or email? Will only a face-to-face meeting do? Which stationery is appropriate? And there are all the ways we communicate without words. Now add a kink context and the complexities and need for gracious communication is intensified. We'll examine these thorny issues together. Please bring your favorite elegant stationery to share!
- Saturday, June 6: Please note that Wicked Grounds will be opening at noon, to accomodate a special staff meeting.
- Saturday, June 6 1-1:30pm: Kinky Chicks Go Kinky Shopping will be meeting up at Wicked Grounds to kick off a shopping crawl in the neighborhood. (Don't forget that Wicked Grounds has rope and gear as well!)
- Saturday, June 6 3-5:30pm: Open Mic with Lady Zeitgeist.
- Saturday, June 6 6-8pm: SF Citadel Newbie Munch. Want to learn more about public play and dungeon etiquette in SF? Curious about the SF Citadel but don't want to go alone? Join up with other newbies to talk about dungeon culture at Wicked Grounds, then head over to the Citadel for a tour and open play party!
- Sunday, June 7 1-3pm: Open Meeting for the Rubber Men of San Francisco
- Sunday, June 7 4-6pm: Dr. Who Perv Society. Drop in and nerd out at the Doctor Who Perv Society. Talk about the TARDIS, the cybermen, and whatever makes our little nerd hearts happy, surrounded by all forms of perversion and caffeinated beverages, and most importantly with other Doctor Who fans, wither you started back at Totter's Lane, or this is your first trip in the big blue police box.
- Monday, June 8 7-8:30pm: Society of Janus Newbie Only Coffee Social. Join us with other new folk on the second Monday evenings of the month. You can come as many times as you like while you still consider yourself new(ish) to the scene. We'll be answering questions and sharing experiences from having been in the scene for a couple years. Meet fellow newbies in a respectful and low-pressure setting where there are no stupid questions.
- Tuesday, June 9 8-10pm: Stampede! A munch for those interested in pony or animal play.
- Wednesday, June 10 6-10pm: Impact Play Table Sale. Every Wednesday evening at Wicked Grounds, our gear experts will be on hand to help you find the best rope, leather gear, toys and books. On the second Wednesday of each month, we focus on impact toys: canes, and floggers, and paddles, and Evil Sticks and more!
- Wednesday, June 10 7-9pm: TNG FemDom Munch.
- Thursday, June 11 7-9pm: Sex Magick Coffee Social: Binding Magick & Bondage. The Sex Magick Coffee Social meets every second Thursday of the month to discuss topics on the intersection of sex, sex magick, and kink. We alternate topics between theory on the odd months and praxis on even months. Join us this month as we discuss using bondage techniques for binding spells and vice versa!
- Friday, June 12 7-9pm: Crafty & Kinky Munch.
- Sunday, June 14 2-3pm: Pre-Hypnosis Munch Beginner's Meetup. Completely new to erotic hypnosis? Join us for this Hypnosis 101 quickie before the munch!
- Sunday, June 14 3-5pm: XX Hypnosis Skill Share. Hypnosis is awesome kinky play by itself, a useful tool in your BDSM toolkit, and even an amazing relaxation and self-help tool. If you're looking for the most intellectual kink out there, you found it! Come find out how hypnosis fits into your toy bag! Bring your knowledge, skill, and your questions to the XX Hypnosis munch. This is a discussion and workshop munch where attendees can show everybody something new about hypnosis. We want to hear your voice! Teach and learn some new hypnosis, discuss ethics and consent, learn and practice technique, and meet some new friends. Come with a partner or by yourself or with a party of all of your best friends.
- Sunday, June 14 7-9pm: Amped! The Rubber Men of San Francisco Newbie Munch. Curious about rubber? Want to know more about the gay leather scene? Join the Rubber Men of San Francisco for a night to discuss all your questions with other newbies, and get a sense of all the San Francisco scene has to offer.