That doesn't mean we don't have some great reasons to stop by and see us in person. Here are the week's scheduled events:
- Monday, 10/19 7-10pm: Poly/ Non-Monogamous Under 40 Coffeehouse Munch welcomes poly and nonmonogamous people (new, curious, or experienced) under 40 years of age as well as the 40-and-over partners and lovers of people under 40 who attend on the same evening as their under-40 partner.
- Tuesday, 10/20 7:30 - 9:30pm: SF Bootblack Munch. The SF Bootblack munch is a skill sharing, networking and socialization meet-up for bootblacks. All skill levels, makes, models, orientations and styles of bootblacks are welcome, all that is required is a desire to learn, teach and share with other bootblacks our communal passion for the skill.
- Wednesday, 10/21 7-10pm. Spoooooky Sissy Night SF Crossdressing Club October. Crossdressers, transfolk (full time, part time, any time at all), sissies, cosplayers, cis-men that wear panties, women and gender bending folks of all kinds welcome. The focus is on the feminine and ultra-feminine so we use the word "sissy" to denote ruffles and extravagance, not humiliation.
- Thursday, 10/22 All Things Feet!. All Things Feet! is a pansexual munch covering topics related to feet, footwear, and all the fetishes related to them.
- Friday, 10/23 - Sunday, 10/26: We are at the end of Event Season and heading into the winter. Keep your eyes peeled for our Season clearance sale for some excellent bargains to be had this weekend, and help us make way for our Dark Odyssey and winter gear!
- Friday, 10/23 No munch scheduled, so make your own shenanigans!
- Saturday, 10/24 6-10pm: Wicked Games. Come in and play board and table games with other open minded folks in San Francisco's kink cafe!
- Sunday, 10/25 The Cuddle Munch brings the cuddle community back to Wicked Grounds! The Cuddle Munch is a safe space to explore connection and physical touch through gentle, non-sexual, intimacy. We will do this through a series of group exercises that may include holding eye contact, holding hands, allowing others into our personal bubble, and more. All exercises are at your choice and boundaries will be strictly respected. So no matter if you are already comfortable with giving and receiving touch or you are a bit nervous, we will do our best to make you feel safe and included.