Boi, do we have a lot of things going on this next week! Even with a couple days without events, we still have a pretty stacked schedule. Especially with Up Your Alley coming up next weekend! Don’t worry, you still have a week to prepare!
Also, something of note! This weekend, July 21-23, we will be having a Big Damn Book Sale! ALL books, %15 off! And that does stack if you happen to be a VIP Member! So come get a new book! Or 5! Or buy the whole library, we won’t stop you!
- Friday, July 21: Are you kinky (or interested), MAAB (male assigned at birth) and identify as a trans female, M2F, trans girl, and/or similar? Then you should come to the M2F Munch, from 11am-1pm.
- Saturday, July 22: Saturday we will have from 6-8pm the monthly Clean and Sober Munch for the Sober in Leather group.
- Sunday, July 23: No munches today, but we will be open for all your kinky café needs!
- Monday, July 24: For those new to the kink and BDSM community, and looking to meet others and learn more. The Foundations group may be perfect for you. They are a great resource, and give 101 classes. However, you need a sponsor for all Foundations group classes, which is why the Foundations Office Hours will be at Wicked Grounds from 5:30-6:30pm to talk with you, and give you a breakdown of everything they do.
- Tuesday, July 25: The Bay Area Kinky Business Alliance & the Kinky Entrepreneur's Munch have come together to launch a weekly Kinky Entrepreneur’s Co-Working Session. Great for those who need some motivation, networking, or help with bouncing ideas back and forth. Are you a Rope Enthusiast? Planning on going to Bay Area Rope Club (BARC) Rope Night Stop by Wicked Grounds from 6-7pm for the Pre-meet Munch for some coffee and socializing before the event at Alchemy. Also, from 7:30-9:30pm is the Self-Suspenders Munch in the back of the cafe. This munch is intended for beginners and intermediates alike (and even those that are extremely advanced). No rope skills required - maybe we can teach you your first harness or single column tie!
- Wednesday, July 26: This Wednesday is The San Francisco Littles Munchfrom 6-9pm, and is open to anyone who's into or curious about consensual age play between adults. Though between 6-7 is the SF Little’s Volunteer Meeting, for all interested in helping out the SF Little Scouts! So whether you identify as a big, a little, a switch, or if you're still exploring, or just looking to have fun, play, and meet like people, then this might be the munch for you! Planning on attending Bondage-A-Go-Go? Never been before? Or have you gone and felt a bit overwhelmed? Or maybe you just want to socialize before heading to the club? Then stop by from 8-10pm for the Pre-BAGG Munch where you can meet some new comers or some long time goers in a relaxing environment before the night gets heated up around the corner. Remember to hold onto your receipt of more than $10 to get a discount at the door.
- Thursday, July 27: The monthly Shy: The Unsocial Social will be meeting from 7:30-9:30pm. This munch is a community and gathering for those with social anxiety or shyness to support one another. Especially those who identify as kinky and/or poly.
- Friday, July 28: No munches today, but we will be open for all you coffee kink needs, and to help you with whatever we can to help you get ready for Up Your Alley!
- Saturday, July 29: Is this event season your first time going to anything like PRIDE, Up Your Alley, or even Folsom Street Fair? Have you been, and are still trying to figure out the protocol around it all? Maybe you’re new to the scene and are also trying to wrap your head around it all. Naked people, lots of openness about sexuality and kinks, but there are still some basic etiquettes to follow out there, no matter how open people may appear. So come to Wicked Grounds from 3-5pm for our Kink 101 Class: What To Expect at a Kinky Street Fair!
- Sunday, July 30: Up Your Alley! Also known as Dore Alley, will be here! It’s a bit more intimate than the Folsom Street Fair, but located near the same area. Kinky and Queer people alike will be out enjoying themselves! Wicked Grounds will be hosting our On the Road Booth! So come say hi! At the café from 10:30-11am will be the Pre-Fair Sober Social, for all those who want to have a bit more sober fun with others! At the same time, the San Francisco Girls of Leather and Friends will be meeting to plan their outing to the fair together! At the café if you’re interested in spirituality, and possibly how that ties into your kink, or lifestyle, or are curious in how it could, then the Kinky Spirituality Munch is a perfect fit. The munch will be from 7-9pm. We will also be closing an hour early at 9pm today.
- Monday, August 1: We will be open from 8am-10pm, with a calm vibe for the day. It’s a great time to come relax after the long weekend. We like to call this the Post Up Your Alley Decompression. Great for people visiting, or just trying to get the motivation to go back to their everyday lives. We’re here for you! Also, for those new to the kink and BDSM community, and looking to meet others and learn more. The Foundations group may be perfect for you. They are a great resource, and give 101 classes. However, you need a sponsor for all Foundations group classes, which is why the Foundations Office Hours will be at Wicked Grounds from 5:30-6:30pm to talk with you, and give you a breakdown of everything they do.