Sunday, July 15th: Tonight in the back of the cafe, the mats will be laid out for a puppy romp at Bring Your Human Animal Night! From 7-9pm, join all manner of human animals for wrestling, discussion, and to learn more about the SF K9 Unit.
• Monday, July 16th: Foundations Office Hours will be from 6-6:30pm. Interested in their Clothespins Clothespins Clothespins class tonight at Catalyst? Stop by the Office Hours to get a sponsor! Afterwards, the Non-Monogamous Munch for the Young & Young-At-Heart from 7-9pm in the back room for folks who are interested in discussing a variety of non-monogamous experiences. This is a very casual munch, so drop by whenever to join the conversation and make like-minded friends!
• Wednesday, July 18th: Tonight, Miss Alice will be hosting her incredibly popular Crossdressing Club of SF monthly meetup. A celebration of gender play that leans towards the feminine, the frilly, the powdered, and the curled, the Crossdressing Club meets in the back room to get all dolled up before heading over to Bondage-A-Go-Go! Stop by, wear what you wanna wear, and make new friends. If you’re planning on heading to Bondage-a-Go-Go: Dancer Auditions, be sure to ask your barista for a stamped BaGG receipt if you spend over $10 on food/drink. You’ll get a discount at Cat Club’s door.
• Thursday, July 19th: The Kinky, Queer Revolution Podcast will be recording a new episode in the back from 2-4pm! Listen live at TPOK Radio and check us out on Patreon to listen to the podcast afterwards (patrons above a certain tier get early access), and check out previous episodes.
• Saturday, July 21st: Crafty & Kinky will be meeting in the back from 4-6pm. Stop by this casual event to work on your projects, start something new, and talk about best DIY practices for all your kinky needs! The new art show Milk & Cookies, featuring art from Mistress AliceinBondageland and SanFranciscoTeat, will be hosting an opening reception tonight from 6-9pm.
• Sunday, July 22nd: Join Avery Cassell from the Butch Lesbian Coloring Book series for a Queer Butch Coloring Book Jamboree from 4-6pm! Coloring supplies and pages will be provided, but feel free to bring your own. The Butch Lesbian Coloring Book series is a valuable way to engage with important queer history, and we are overjoyed to stock the coloring books and provide a space for this free event.
All events are open to any Wicked Grounds customer, at any level of kink/BDSM experience. We hope you'll come out and learn more about the extremely diverse SF kink community! Low on funds, and need a safe space? Ask your barista about redeeming a support coffee (or tea, lemonade, etc.), pre-paid by another friendly member of our community.